Elections must be held at each level to elect leaders at each plane every two and a half years. This cycle will ensure that potential Local, State and National rank leaders are appropriately connected to the people and issues of their areas to qualify in the pool for tickets for Local, State and National Elections that are held every five years.
People standing for elections at each level must fulfill the following criteria:
1. They must be literate and able to express themselves in writing; but there is no minimum educational qualification. This system will ensure that there is no discrimination and will provide opportunity to people who may not hold college degrees but who are otherwise intelligent and connected to their people and areas.
2. They must be of proven integrity. This is to be means tested using the following tools:
a) 360-degree assessment to include confidential peer review, friends and relations feedback
b) Psychometric testing including psychological profiling
c) Background checks to include Financial and Transactional analysis incorporating human transactions as well as business or work transactions
d) Any other suitable means that may emerge at Plans-board meetings
3. A system wherein prior to an sensitive appointment, in-depth questioning, including the usage of Polygraph tests during the process, must be instituted for all critical positions that require national security protection and confidentiality of the position is paramount such as in top Police, Defense, Bureaucratic jobs.
4. They must display an understanding of issues impacting on society within their respective operations or local areas, village upward; to State and National. The intensity would depend on the level of elections for which they are standing.
5. They must be able to provide or suggest practical solutions to the identified issues or problems impacting on their social segments and these must take into account the interests of the minority view to the extent possible, even if conflicting with the main or majority view.
6. Those who aspire to be leaders or “managers” within the party must display an ability to manage or translate plans into deliverable activity with clear ability to take responsibility for both achievements and failures.
7. They would each be required to file comprehensive reports on their areas to set parameters.
8. They must display proven people skills and ability to interact with and understand the varying and sometimes conflicting needs of the people within their constituent areas.
9. They must not have any criminal record or reputation.
10. They must not be fanatical about any religion knowing fully that there is only one God; that He-She has many names and manifestations, they must believe in and promote religious and community harmony.
11. Individuals who are agnostic or atheist should not suffer or be barred in any way by anyone in the party.
12. At each Level of the Party, regular meetings must be held comprising, where possible, of all or majority of the members of a given unit.
13. Minutes of these must be recorded in a combination of Video sound and written, as applicable; with follow up action on decisions taken set out and responsibility for completing of these tasks set with time lines and deliverables.
14. Meetings involving illiterate or semi-literate part of the membership, people to be recorded so accuracy is maintained.
15. It must be a declared aim of the party to bring about Usage of Central Server environment with video conferencing or net-based conferencing as soon as possible and as resources permit in order to ensure smooth management of party organization and activities.
16. The party would need to undertake development of appropriate software to assist the smooth functioning of the party.