A State Board shall consist of:
Members elected by the Village Cluster and District Boards as stipulated above. The numerical strength of each State Board shall be decided upon the demographic profile of each state taking into account the population density, geography and resource profiles which would determine an appropriate and suitable number of elected members; and from within these, their leadership executive group profile and numbers for each of the Tier 1,2,3 and 4 States shall be decided on the basis of given demographics.
Once the party has won elections, then members of the state legislature shall be inducted into all of the various functional groups of the party within the proviso of their availability being governed by the sittings of the State Legislatures.
When the party has won elections to the national parliament, MP’s from the given States shall be required to sit on various party’s State Groups within the proviso of their availability being governed by the sittings of the Parliament.
The party leadership groups, as it evolves would be based around groups built from the following categories of members (To evolve):
- All members who have won elections and are currently serving MLA or MP’s
- All members who have won elections at any time in the previous ten years.
- Members who have been elected to any level of public office from Panchayat upwards.
- Plans board, implementation board and audit board leadership at all levels of the party’s architecture.
- Nominated general secretaries, secretaries and other office bearers of the party
- A group of ordinary party members, acting the role of public oversight observers ensure that the party leadership is fulfilling the mandate of the party as reflected in its vision, mission and values statement.
- Ordinary party member would be picked through a lottery scheme comprising not less than 15% of the party’s membership shall be the architecture of the party’s organizational leadership organs.
- Each level of the party functioning from village cluster, tehsil, District, State and national would within their geographies attempt to elect, from within the larger membership pool, a diverse set of high quality individuals to at lease mirror, or ideally to one and half additional strength.
- Members of the lower socio-economic strata must have representation to at least match their population ratios, and more if individuals meet the merit based criterion.
- Candidates from the Designated schedule castes / Tribe communities would be encouraged to stand for elections to various public and administrative organs of the party.
- The party administrative and operational architecture would mirror that of declared constituencies and administrative Districts, and States.
- The National or Central Board of the party would sit at its Head Quarters in New Delhi, the nation’s capital.
- The quantum of groups formed at central, state, district, Tehsil or village cluster levels would be dictated by the emerging picture as the party takes root amongst the Indian population within the fundamental principles discussed in the document.
- These are all the first cut to an open source political party; after the launch and based on the response from the public will evolve the architecture and scale thereof.TO BE ADDED - BY ANYONE BY ANYONE